Saturday, October 26, 2013

Human Kleenex

I have now discovered what it's like to be used as a human kleenex.  My every outfit has white goo on the shoulder.  The other amazing thing is how babies innately learn to avoid having their nose be wiped.  It's like  But a little cold and cough didn't get little Lilahkins down!  Last night we celebrated her 7 month birthday with a little squash.  She raspberried that squash all over her mommy and daddy like a pro!  That's my girl!

My husband spoiled and spoiled and spoiled his girls last week.  Powdered donuts, homecooked meals, flowers, girly movies and whole lot of his time!  My good friend, Kate Gogela, came down to help me ring in my birthday by carving pumpkins, going to a brewery and watching some good 'ol football... and of course, helping me bathe the baby, etc :)

Miss Sassy Frassy in the bathtub

Terrifying!



Kate, Lilah and Mom on my bday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment