Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The REAL Newborn Pics!

My sad effort at newborn photography is lacking in every category.  (Megan, hurry out here!  We need a real photo shoot to go down at our house!)   But luckily you can pay people for that.  Here are the photos that Lilah didn't scream through.  I have to say... they turned out pretty darn cute!  I do hope the photographer is able to re-use the props seeing that Lilah graciously left pee and poop on all of them, also her carpet.  Lilah  thinks getting photos taken of her is utterly exhausting... my poor sweet little chica.  Tip for baby #2 (which is no where in the pipeline just in case you think that's a hint towards something)... we will get newborn photos at the hospital. Done.







This one is secretly my favorite :)

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out so well!! I can't wait to take photos of the little poop machine (:

    ReplyDelete