Monday, September 2, 2013

Splish Splash, I was Taking a Bath!


 There is a new bath in town.  It's big, yellow and quacks.  Lilah is a big fan.  It's a little easier than the sink for now, not to mention someone's chunky thighs don't fit in the sink anymore.  Rooney seems pretty happy that he's not the only one getting baths in the bathtub for now. 

Does this thing have bubble jets? Ducky is wondering.

There is no shortage of rolls on this little one!

Not big into sharing yet

Our beautiful little ray of sunshine is just amazing and growing so fast!  She is now almost sitting up on her own.  She also has started expressing frustration by blowing bubbles furiously, which just makes Ben and I laugh, which in turn makes Lilah smile.  She is grabbing at toys and gnawing on everything :)  Our house looks like a really messy version of Toys R Us.  People seem to be amazed when they visit how much baby stuff we have.  Five months in... I can't imagine the toy heap we'll be living in after 7 more!  I just can't get enough of Lilah though, and neither can her dad.  Even after she goes to bed, we just stand in her nursery and watch her together.  Absolute, complete, overwhelming love for this little gal.




4 Months Old!
Mid-session, Fell over

Pretty little Pookie Rose



I have been lucky enough to be reviewing job offers over the last few weeks and have been heavily weighing what I should do.  As much as I love both jobs and their stark differences, it mostly comes down to Lilah right now.  How can I be a better mommy and do my job too?  So, after many hours of lying awake... I think we've decided which job works best.  But more to come later.  I can't get too ahead of myself before it's all said and done :)  Being a working mommy can be very challenging sometimes, as many of you can readily identify with! 

This face makes it all worth it  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment