Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Love Rock 'N Roll

Ignore how adorably chubby I am.
Someone is 9 weeks.  And yes, she is a kicking, squirming machine.  She could show Jane Fonda how it's done in one of those 80's workout videos- this girl kicks all day long!  They may not look like much, but those are thighs of steel.  Our new thing this week is shaking our head rapidly back and forth for fun.  I pretend she's like a Magic 8 Ball and ask her all sorts of questions, but she always shakes her head no for the answer.  I've just learned to rephrase all my questions to get my desired answer.  We'll teach her to shake her head yes one of these days.

I took her to her first (and last!) Pediatric Conference in downtown Indianapolis this week.  I don't know why after the disaster of my interview that I thought this would be a good idea, but I took her anyways.  About 30 minutes into the pediatric surgeon's presentation, someone decided to liven things up by screaming.  It was kind of boring, I'll give her that.  So she got her wishes and got to go play with everyone at the check-in table instead for the rest of the morning... little stinker.  The check-in table people were so sad that they got to cuddle this little smiling chubster for an hour and a half.  Darn :) 

She had her 2 month appointment (yes, with shots and all...) and wowsa!  This girl is not at risk of fading away.  Hitting 75% for weight... already at 12 lbs 4 oz... save some chub for the other babies, Lilah!  She's is 90% for height at 23.5 inches!  We'll see where she is at 4 months, but I doubt those little thighs are getting any smaller anytime soon!

Just dancing away.

Thanks for the outfit Allie!  Showing off one of her new WubbaNub paci's!  Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment